Congratulations to our trainer Evgeniy Svoboda with winning in the World Cup of of Powerlifting AWPC/WPC
The World Cup of Powerlifting AWPC/WPC, bench press and
deadlift, took place in Novosibirsk from July, 3 to July 6.
Evgeniy Svoboda, master of sports, fitness instructor of the fitness-club “Bagatur”
- Gained the lead in the unequipped deadlift among the veterans (with the result of 200 kg.)
- Took a second place in the equipped powerlifting among veterans (result is 650 kg: – squat 250 kg., bench press – 170 kg., deadlift – 230 kg.)
- Won the third prize in the equipped powerlifting in the overall standing.
- Gained the first prize in the unequipped powerlifting among veterans (with the result of 550 kg: squat – 185 kg., bench press – 142,5 kg., deadlift – 222,5 kg.)
- Took the second place in the equipped deadlift with theresult of 242,5 kg.
- Won the second place in the unequipped deadlift in the overall standing with the result of 200 kg.
- Took the second prize in the unequipped bench press among veterans with the result of 137,5 kg.
- Gained the second prize in the equipped bench press among veterans with the result of 165 kg.